I recently wrote that the women in my Endow group decided to share with each other their favorite prayers, devotions, or novenas — and asked the readers of CatholicHow to do the same.
What follows is a list of the responses. Take a look. Maybe there’s a devotion listed here that’s unfamiliar but speaks to you and your spiritual needs. Maybe your new favorite prayer is on this list.
- The Immaculate Conception novena
- St. Maximillian Kolbe novena
- Morning prayer, guided by the iBreviary app
- The Morning Offering (the 2nd one listed here, but of course use what speaks to you)
- Memorare (Mother Teresa’s “Express Novena”)
- St. Therese’s Little Flower novena
- Mary Undoer of Knots novena
- Daily Offering of the Most Precious Blood & Spiritual Communion
- Divine Mercy chaplet & novena (Mark your calendar. Starting soon!)
- Lectio Divina
- Simply (yet profoundly) praying: “Thy will be done”